Winter storm for Rockies and High Plains
A storm system over the northern Rockies will move eastward towards the High Plains by Christmas Day. The system will produce snow over parts of the Great Basin, Rockies and High Plains on Christmas. Some of the snow will be heavy, with hazardous travel conditions. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect in these areas.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.14 in (1021.1 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Richmond, Richmond International Airport (KRIC)
Lat: 37.51°N Lon: 77.32°W Elev: 167ft.
2 Miles SW Bon Air VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Clear, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind. Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light south wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Saturday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. New Year's Day Partly sunny, with a high near 43.