Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 2 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.651111 Lon: -108.536944 Elev: 8201ft.
4 Miles NW Dolores CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 12. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE