Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917°N Lon: 121.92417°W Elev: 59ft.
4 Miles ESE Fremont CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 46. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE