Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.2 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
4 Miles ESE Fremont CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy frost. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light east wind.
- Tuesday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE