Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedNW 14 G 21 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
4 Miles ESE Fremont CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 67. West wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 49. West wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 71. West northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 50. West wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE