Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity75% Wind SpeedS 9 MPH Barometer29.91 in (1012.8 mb) Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917°N Lon: 121.92417°W Elev: 59ft.
4 Miles ESE Fremont CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind around 8 mph. Friday Showers. High near 65. South southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce small hail. Low around 51. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 67. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75.