Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917°N Lon: 121.92417°W Elev: 59ft.
4 Miles ESE Fremont CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. South wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE