Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Half Moon Bay Airport (KHAF)
Lat: 37.5136°N Lon: 122.4996°W Elev: 65ft.
3 Miles S Montara CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Light north northwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Breezy, with a north wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. North wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Peninsula Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE