Severe thunderstorms possible across parts of Texas and the Southeast into the weekend
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Friday afternoon and evening across parts of northwest TX into southern OK. On Saturday, the risk increases across parts of central TX and the TX Gulf Coast, with damaging winds and a few tornadoes possible. The risk decreases somewhat and moves to the Southeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity38% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.07 in Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stevens Field, Pagosa Springs (KPSO)
Lat: 37.2862°N Lon: 107.056°W Elev: 7657ft.
21 Miles NNW Pagosa Springs CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Saturday Night Snow. Low around 13. West southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 44. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.