Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
DW3499 Foster City (D3499)
Lat: 37.54883°N Lon: 122.2589°W Elev: 10ft.
San Carlos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. South southeast wind around 7 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE