Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.651111°N Lon: 108.536944°W Elev: 8201ft.
4 Miles NW Dolores CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow showers before 10pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE