Severe thunderstorms possible across parts of Texas and the Southeast into the weekend
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Friday afternoon and evening across parts of northwest TX into southern OK. On Saturday, the risk increases across parts of central TX and the TX Gulf Coast, with damaging winds and a few tornadoes possible. The risk decreases somewhat and moves to the Southeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity52% Wind SpeedSW 5 G 9 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint14°F (-10°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
BIG BEAR PARK (BBRC2)
Lat: 37.496111°N Lon: 107.729444°W Elev: 10341ft.
7 Miles NNE Hermosa CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the evening. Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind around 15 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.