Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
ROCK CREEK (RCEC1)
Lat: 37.559825°N Lon: 118.678406°W Elev: 7103ft.
16 Miles ESE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE