Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 14 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1020.3 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9 Lon: -85.97 Elev: 784ft.
2 Miles WNW Buffalo KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 24. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larue County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE