Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity75% Wind SpeedW 9 mph Barometer29.90 in (1013.5 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9°N Lon: 85.97°W Elev: 755ft.
2 Miles WNW Buffalo KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Thursday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.