Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
DW3499 Foster City (D3499)
Lat: 37.54883°N Lon: 122.2589°W Elev: 10ft.
2 Miles SE Hillsborough CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 73. Light northeast wind becoming north northeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE