Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
DW3499 Foster City (D3499)
Lat: 37.54883 Lon: -122.25890 Elev: 10ft.
2 Miles SE Hillsborough CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain likely after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 43. South southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. Light north northwest wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE