Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stevens Field, Pagosa Springs (KPSO)
Lat: 37.2862°N Lon: 107.056°W Elev: 7657ft.
23 Miles NNW Pagosa Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind around 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE