Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
LIVERMORE FIRE DEPARTMENT (TT060)
Lat: 37.6925°N Lon: 121.9225°W Elev: 314ft.
7 Miles E Fremont CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind around 7 mph becoming southwest in the evening.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE