Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667 Lon: -118.83333 Elev: 7129ft.
11 Miles ESE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 10. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers. High near 15. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE