Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedWSW 0 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
ROCK CREEK (RCEC1)
Lat: 37.559825 Lon: -118.678406 Elev: 7103ft.
17 Miles W Chalfant CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. West wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28. North wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE