Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
LIVERMORE FIRE DEPARTMENT (TT060)
Lat: 37.6925 Lon: -121.9225 Elev: 314ft.
4 Miles ENE Fremont CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 39. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE