Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
LIVERMORE FIRE DEPARTMENT (TT060)
Lat: 37.6925°N Lon: 121.9225°W Elev: 314ft.
4 Miles ENE Fremont CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 46. West wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the evening.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE