Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
LIVERMORE FIRE DEPARTMENT (TT060)
Lat: 37.6925 Lon: -121.9225 Elev: 314ft.
4 Miles ENE Fremont CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 68. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming west 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE