Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity65% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.92 in (1013.9 mb) Dewpoint49°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083°N Lon: 122.11833°W Elev: 46ft.
4 Miles NW Newark CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 57. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south after midnight. Friday Rain. High near 64. South southeast wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce small hail. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Saturday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 49. Sunday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 66. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.