Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667°N Lon: 118.83333°W Elev: 7129ft.
12 Miles ESE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE