Severe weather possible for parts of Mississippi, Tennessee and Ohio Valleys
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe weather Thursday afternoon and evening. Scattered strong to severe storms are expected to develop from southern Mo. across Ark. and into northern La. during the afternoon hours before spreading eastward into western portions Tenn. and Ky., northwest Miss. and southern Ill. during the evening. The main threat will be damaging winds.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity64% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.12 in Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667°N Lon: 118.83333°W Elev: 7129ft.
12 Miles ESE Mammoth Lakes CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning. Tonight A slight chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Snow. High near 41. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Friday Night Snow showers. Low around 24. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 37. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA