Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
4 Miles SSE Tropic UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west southwest 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 16 to 24 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 20 to 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind 16 to 18 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE