Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.651111 Lon: -108.536944 Elev: 8201ft.
12 Miles ENE Dolores CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 19. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 14. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE