Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity83% Wind SpeedS 1 mph Barometer30.13 in (1020.8 mb) Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9°N Lon: 85.97°W Elev: 784ft.
3 Miles ESE Falls Of Rough KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Light south wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Tuesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.