Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667 Lon: -118.83333 Elev: 7129ft.
6 Miles SE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 41. East wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. West wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Blustery.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE