Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
LIVERMORE FIRE DEPARTMENT (TT060)
Lat: 37.6925 Lon: -121.9225 Elev: 314ft.
2 Miles SE Union City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 26. Light east wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 27. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE