Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 22 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Francisco, San Francisco International Airport (KSFO)
Lat: 37.61961°N Lon: 122.36558°W Elev: 10ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 50. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE