Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
San Francisco, San Francisco International Airport (KSFO)
Lat: 37.61961 Lon: -122.36558 Elev: 10ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE