Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 16 G 39 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667 Lon: -118.83333 Elev: 7129ft.
8 Miles ESE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE