Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 12 G 17 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.3 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Livermore, Livermore Municipal Airport (KLVK)
Lat: 37.69278°N Lon: 121.81444°W Elev: 397ft.
7 Miles SE Livermore CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 67. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE