Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Francisco, San Francisco International Airport (KSFO)
Lat: 37.61961 Lon: -122.36558 Elev: 10ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 41. East wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. East wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Peninsula Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE