Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1025.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639 Lon: -112.14556 Elev: 7585ft.
5 Miles W Bryce Canyon NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Light south wind.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -10. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Snow. High near 17. Wind chill values as low as -8. Light southeast wind becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -14. West northwest wind 14 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Northwest wind 10 to 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE