Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 15 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
5 Miles W Bryce Canyon NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers likely before midnight. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 16. North wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with an east wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. East wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Southeast wind around 9 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE