Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667 Lon: -118.83333 Elev: 7129ft.
8 Miles E Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE