Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667°N Lon: 118.83333°W Elev: 7129ft.
8 Miles E Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE