Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 2 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9°N Lon: 85.97°W Elev: 784ft.
3 Miles ENE Falls Of Rough KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light southwest wind.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 8 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Breckinridge County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE