Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.7 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9 Lon: -85.97 Elev: 784ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 22. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Breckinridge County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE