Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 11 G 20 MPH
- Barometer29.44 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117 Lon: -118.97617 Elev: 7976ft.
2 Miles E Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. High near 19. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. West wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 27. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE