Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117°N Lon: 118.97617°W Elev: 7976ft.
2 Miles E Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered rain and snow showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE