Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity96% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.06 in (1018.2 mb) Dewpoint47°F (8°C) Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9°N Lon: 85.97°W Elev: 784ft.
McDaniels KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light south wind. Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 75. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. South wind around 6 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.