Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58°N Lon: 84.77°W Elev: 1022ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 55. Light west wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light southwest wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly between 11pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 7 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boyle County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE