Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 21 G 44 MPH
- Barometer29.60 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667 Lon: -118.83333 Elev: 7129ft.
9 Miles E Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. High near 24. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Wind chill values as low as -20. West wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as -20. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -9. Wind chill values as low as -25. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE