Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 18 G 36 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667°N Lon: 118.83333°W Elev: 7129ft.
9 Miles E Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE