Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint-17°F (-27°C)
Current conditions at
BIG BEAR PARK (BBRC2)
Lat: 37.496111°N Lon: 107.729444°W Elev: 10341ft.
9 Miles E Rico CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE