Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.82 in (1023.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°F (-23°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639 Lon: -112.14556 Elev: 7585ft.
Bryce Canyon NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -5. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -25. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 15. Wind chill values as low as -25. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as zero. Light northeast wind.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 16. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 3. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE