Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667°N Lon: 118.83333°W Elev: 7129ft.
13 Miles E Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE