Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667 Lon: -118.83333 Elev: 7129ft.
13 Miles E Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 14. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers. High near 29. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE