Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.43 in
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
Bryce Canyon NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West southwest wind 18 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. North northwest wind around 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE