Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117 Lon: -118.97617 Elev: 7976ft.
3 Miles ENE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 65. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 38. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE