Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.77 in
- Dewpoint-7°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117 Lon: -118.97617 Elev: 7976ft.
3 Miles ENE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -3. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE