Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667°N Lon: 118.83333°W Elev: 7129ft.
5 Miles ENE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers before 11am, then a chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE