Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667 Lon: -118.83333 Elev: 7129ft.
5 Miles ENE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 23. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 25. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE