Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117 Lon: -118.97617 Elev: 7976ft.
Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. West wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE