Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.651111°N Lon: 108.536944°W Elev: 8201ft.
13 Miles W Rico CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind around 15 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE