Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in (1029.4 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083 Lon: -122.11833 Elev: 46ft.
San Lorenzo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 32. Light east southeast wind.
- Tuesday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light east northeast wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE