Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.26 in (1025.5 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083 Lon: -122.11833 Elev: 46ft.
San Lorenzo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE