Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 MPH
- Barometer29.55 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117 Lon: -118.97617 Elev: 7976ft.
2 Miles NNE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 13. Breezy, with a west wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. West wind around 5 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 29. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE