Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 2 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117°N Lon: 118.97617°W Elev: 7976ft.
2 Miles NNE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE