Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 MPH
- Barometer29.66 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667 Lon: -118.83333 Elev: 7129ft.
11 Miles E Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Low around 14. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers. High near 26. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. West wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE